Selected for the ERASMUS Grant Internship!
- Experience required: No
- Duration: 3 months.
- Commitment: 4 days week flexible timetable (30 h).
- Compensation: No financial compensation.
- Place of the internship: Remote internship.
- Link: http://infomls.wordpress.com/.
- Who are we?
My Language Skills is an OSLP (Open Secondary Language Publishing) start-up company that provides a service for teachers.
- What do we do?
We create useful and well organized open tools and materials for the learning of second languages, which are provided through several websites.
- How do we do it?
Through our website, we use a platform to create open educational resources.
- Why do we stand out?
Our open philosophy is based on 5 R’s (retain, reuse, revise, remix, redistribute). This allows our teachers to access to editing tools, with a low level of expertise required, and in a format that is easily editable.
- Where are we located?
Our online platform is accessible from all over the world. The headquarters are located in Valencia, a Mediterranean cosmopolitan city.
Is this you?
- A fun, creative, very communicative person with:
- Some professional experience or formal education in (languages): philology, linguistics or translation
- Medium English speaking and writing skills (some knowledge of Spanish is an advantage).
- Fluent in any language.
- A passion for languages
- Excitement for our vision, our product and our team
- Selected for the ERASMUS Grant Internship!
- Impact: Your ideas are welcome! Creating language courses a big thing with us!
- Learning: You will constantly work directly with the founders and improve your language skills.
- Fun: Work hard, play hard! Enjoy a warm winter and a crazy summer with us in Valencia.
The creation of:
- Grammar courses.
- Orthographic courses.
- Vocabulary courses.
and the translations of the content.
In A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 or C2 levels.
In your mother language or specialization languages.