You have the possibility to revoke your cookies consent here:
Revoke cookies consent.
Books4Languages uses “cookies” and other technologies like pixel tags and similar technologies (“Cookies”) to enable you to sign in to our services and to help personalize and improve your online experience. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive or device. Cookies contain information, including personal information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. The information that cookies collect includes the date and time of your visit, your registration information, session identification number and your navigational history and preferences.
Pixel tags, also called web beacons, are clear image (i.e., non-visible) files that may be placed on a website, in an email or newsletter, and request information from your device such as your browser type and may assist us in determining your engagement with the content of the website and emails we send, how many users have visited certain pages, or how users have otherwise engaged with our messages or newsletters.
Cookies offer you many conveniences:
• They allow us to identify registered users when they return to the site so that they can retrieve previous image search results, access lightboxes, shopping carts and view their previous invoices.
• Cookies also save you time by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
• Cookies allow us to deliver personalized content to you, including search results and targeted advertising.
• Cookies help to protect your security by checking your login details and may help prevent fraud.
• Cookies remember your preferences when using the site.
• Cookies also identify particular customers in the event such customer would like assistance from a live, online customer service representative.
• Measure and analyze aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our users on our site. Information gathered may include, but is not limited to the following: activity of the user browser when the user is visiting the site, the site path of users, general information regarding the visitor’s internet service provider and host, and the time users come to the site.
• Remember our users’ previous search of products and services and dynamically display more relevant content to them.
• Record users’ behaviour on our site, such as pages visited, emails clicked, forms completed and products and services purchased to create customized advertisements and communications that better meet your needs.
• Evaluate user traffic and behaviour on the site to compile activity reports for our internal use only.
• Conduct research and diagnostics to improve our products and services.
• Identify users arriving at the site via a referral from an affiliate website or sponsored link.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. Please be aware that the site is optimally designed to operate with cookies enabled in your internet browser. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use other interactive features of our sites and services that depend on cookies but you will be able to perform basic navigation through the site.
Disabling cookies may negatively impact your experience of the site.
The necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|nocookieaccepted||books4languages||Basic cookies activation||12 months||HTTP Cookie|
Preference cookies allow a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, such as your preferred language or the region in which it is located.
|cookieaccepted||books4languages||All cookies activation||12 months||HTTP Cookie|
|PHPSESSID||books4languages ||Session identification.||on logout||HTTP Cookie|
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors use of the websites. The intent is to show ads that are relevant and engaging to users and therefore more valuable to publishers and external advertisers.
Marketing cookies are activated by defaul
|ain||www.effectivedisplaycontent.com||1 minute||HTTP Cookie|
|cjs||www.effectivedisplaycontent.com||1 minute||HTTP Cookie|
|pdhtkv23||www.effectivedisplaycontent.com||24 hours||HTTP Cookie|
|pdhtkv32||www.effectivedisplaycontent.com||24 hours||HTTP Cookie|
|pdhtkv||www.effectivedisplaycontent.com||24 hours||HTTP Cookie|
|u_pl||www.effectivedisplaycontent.com||24 hours||HTTP Cookie|
|uid_id2||www.effectivedisplaycontent.com||24 hours||HTTP Cookie|
|uncs23||www.effectivedisplaycontent.com||24 hours||HTTP Cookie|
|uncs32||www.effectivedisplaycontent.com||24 hours||HTTP Cookie|
|uncs||www.effectivedisplaycontent.com||1 week||HTTP Cookie|
Statistical cookies help website owners understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
|CID||Google Analytics||It is used to distinguish users.||Persistent data||HTML Local Storage|
|_ga||Google Analytics||It is used to distinguish users.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat||Google Analytics||Used to limit the percentage of requests.||24 hours||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||Google Analytics||It is used to distinguish users.||1 minute||HTTP Cookie|
Purpose pending investigation.
|dom3ic8zudi28v8lr6fgphwffqoz0j6c||books4languages ||HTTP Cookie|