Books4Languages respects the intellectual property rights of our Content Providers, instructors, and other third parties and expects our users to do the same when using the Services. We reserve the right to suspend, disable, or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe in good faith that materials on the Services infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send us a notice requesting that the material be removed or access to it blocked.
The notice must include the following information:
- the physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (or, if multiple copyrighted works located on the Services are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works);
- identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow Books4Languages to locate the material on the Services;
- the name, address, telephone number, and email address (if available) of the complaining party;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice. Also, be aware that there can be penalties for false claims.
Notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed. If you are concerned that someone may be using your Intellectual-property on our Services, please email us and we will review your complaint.
Books4Languages respects the trademark rights of others. Accounts with any other content that misleads others or violates another’s trademark may be updated, suspended, disabled, or terminated by Books4Languages in its sole discretion.
If we deem appropriate, we may remove the offending content, warn the individual who posted the content, and/or temporarily or permanently suspend or disable the individual’s account.
If you are concerned that someone may be using your trademark in an infringing way on our Services, please email us and we will review your complaint.
Books4Languages respects your privacy. At any time you can contact us to find out what information we have about you, rectify it if it is incorrect and delete it once our relationship ends, if this is legally possible. You also have the right to request the transfer of your information to another entity. This right is called “portability” and can be useful in certain situations.
To request any of these rights, you must make a written request to our address, along with a photocopy of your ID, in order to identify you. We have appointed a Books for languages privacy officer to be responsible for our policies and practices regarding the management of personal information.