Welcome to the Books4Languages Teachers Program. Books4Languages Teachers must represent Books4Languages in a way that is in line with our values and standards.
Please carefully read through the key requirements, duties, responsibilities, and skills that should be in a Books4Languages Teacher.
We are searching for passionate and dependable teachers to join our Books4Languages Teachers community. The Teacher’s responsibilities include teaching oral and written language, tailoring lesson plans to individual students or classes, and setting homework and assessments.
To be successful as a Books4Languages Teacher, you should be passionate about the language and culture. Outstanding Teachers are energetic and able to inspire passion for the language in their students.
- Reading the Editors Guide and additional resources to gain a thorough understanding of them before developing lesson plans and curricula.
- Collaborating with other Teachers to develop lesson plans and teaching strategies.
- Developing lesson plans and curricula based on the CEFR for Languages.
- Developing lesson plans and curricula based on the needs of individual students.
- Creating and presenting lessons that are congruent with students’ educational needs.
- Ensuring all curriculum, school, and state requirements are met.
- Preparing resources for oral and written examinations.
- Providing suggestions for further learning.
- Preparing students for formal and informal assessments.
- Grading tests, pop quizzes, assignments, exams, and other assessments, and communicating with parents, students, teachers, and counselors regarding underperformance and other concerns.
- Teaching writing and language composition classes.
- Organizing feedback.
- Conducting research on teaching methods, materials, and language games that can be used in class.
- Using technology to improve lesson delivery and recordkeeping.
- Expanding teacher networks and participating in workshops and other learning opportunities.
- Reporting recurrent technical difficulties and other notable incidents to the appropriate member of staff.
- Attending Teachers meetings, as required.
- Personal computer with a built-in or separate webcam.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in any language, in literature, or an equivalent may be required.
- Proven written and verbal proficiency.
- A teaching certificate or license may be required.
- Computer literate.
- Strong interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Well-organized and able to handle multiple responsibilities.
- Detail-oriented and resilient.
By creating new Resources Content, You hereby grant to Books4Languages a Creative Commons Attribution International Public License (“Public License”) to reproduce and Share the Resources Content, in whole or in part; and produce, reproduce, and Share Adapted Material for any purpose, even commercially.
If your conduct or performance is of a serious nature or a serious breach of the Books4Languages Honor Code occurs, you may be required to leave. This may be effective immediately.
Books4Languages or the Teacher may terminate this collaboration at any time with or without cause.
Books4Languages reserves the right to delete Teacher that have been inactive for extended periods of time.
Upon the termination of this collaboration for any reason, all rights or licenses granted hereunder shall immediately terminate and you will immediately cease use of, and remove all links to the Site, and all Books4Languages trademarks and logos, other marks and all other materials provided in connection with the Teacher Program.
Books4Languages will use commercially reasonable efforts to give you credit as the Contributor of the Content part you worked with, also as a member of the Teacher program, but it will hold no responsibility if the Teacher is not mentioned. The Teacher knows and renounces his/her rights to any claims regarding not being credited for the work they carried out, which is in line with the business practices common for their use.
For more information, please, read the Terms of Service.
Teacher, as Contributors, are subject to Books4Languages Terms of Service (including Honor Code, and course-specific eligibility requirements, and other terms).
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer, franchisor-franchisee relationship, etc. is intended or created by this collaboration.
Expected and Unacceptable behavior is base on wikimedia Universal Code of Conduct